Pages is a web publishing tool to schedule (or "timeLine") HTML pages to appear on the web at a specific date and time. Pages in a given series replace one another in sequence. You may have monthly, weekly, or daily news pages, pages at intervals as small as every five seconds, or pages at arbitrary times. Pages may automatically load the next one in the sequence. They may be frames in a frameset page in which different pages update at different times. Pages may activate embedded multimedia actions (audio, video, animations including Flash, etc.) and act as a multimedia scheduler.
A Persistent Archive allows older versions of a page to be accessed from a link on the current page.
skyWriter is a web-based HTML editing interface with File Download and Upload. Simpler than ftp access, pages can be created and scheduled by anyone with appropriate permissions from a web browser.
- Pages timeLined onto your web site will give visitors reasons to return - to keep up with the news at your organization.
- Schedule your Pages to appear on your site at a certain date/time. Prepare them in advance, delegating responsibilities to contributing writers, copy editors, graphics artists, layout specialists, and a publisher who timeLines the page for appearance on the web.
- Pages appear in timeLines display, click for details, Edit, Prev, Next.
- A Persistent Archive (pArc) lists past versions of a page.
- A Master Archive (mArc) lists all existing files for a page.
- User commentary for each page (moderatable)
- skyWrite a Page. Your Web Pages are editable over the web from a browser - file editing and preview without ftp.
- Or, download a file, edit in your favorite editor, and upload to the site.
- skyView tool lets you upload image files, preview them, and generate the HTML to place them in your timeLined pages.
- Secure file delivery?
- Directory and File maintenance (Rename and Delete files)
- Optional standard ftp site management.
- Page re-use. Clone an older page, revise it quickly and schedule it to the web.
- Auto-generation of future pages at standard intervals.
- Auto-generation of HTML image tags.
- Emails of Files for Print Publishers???