skyBuilders Services include the consulting, training, development, hosting and support needed to manage an enterprise over the web though a web services portal.
- Site Evaluation - we visit your web site, examine its size, architecture, content, look and feel, navigation methods, and overall usability.
We make recommendations in five areas, and provide a cost and time estimate for conversion to a database-backed website with portal and content management.
- Development - A skyBuilders Development Site puts a copy of your current web site on our development servers, visible to you at address http://yoursite.skybuilders.com.
- Site Hosting - skyBuilders is an ISP (Internet Service Provider) hosting about 75 web sites, mostly developmental sites. Backups hourly and daily. Weekly backup to CD-ROMs. Massive UPS. Redundant Internet connections (Dual T1 lines, Dual NICs, Dual LANs). Site Monitor. WebTrends reports. Domain Name management.
- Turnkey Site - All the software and hardware, from the operating system to the web servers, database servers, and mail servers needed to put your enterprise management system on the web in a fully configured rackmount skyBox.
- Training - at your facilities or ours.
- Seminars - half-day and full-day sessions at skyBuilders headquarters in Cambridge.
- Support - provided over the web with our own skySupport tools, including threaded discussion forums, and product help desks.