Personal Information Manager is a web-based Calendar, Phone Book, To Do List, and Memo Maker similar to those found in popular Personal Digital Assistants (PDA) like the Palm Pilot. The main difference is that this PIM is in the shared space of your "community computer" and it can be moved to other organizational computers running timeLines. A secondary benefit is that it is synchronized with all the other Modules of timeLines, so many Events, Tasks, Reservations, etc. created by other members of your organization will show up in your PIM, if you choose.
- Automatic Generation for repeating events, on standard patterns, every day, every Monday, weekdays, weekends, M-W-F, T-Th, etc.
- Events can have an arbitrary number of Attributes, which can be used to generate reports on Events. Administrator can add these attributes as Check boxes, Select (drop-down) menus, Text fields, etc, and timeLine generates the HTML to add these to the Events entry form. Administrator does not have to program the HTML.
- Events can have Members Associated, in specific roles or positions (with editable descriptions).
- Members can self-associate themselves, or "sign-up" for Events.
- Email notification on Events entry to Administrator and Member entering the Event.
- Search all Events for keywords (in descriptions).
- Link Reservations of Resources to Events (e.g., projector and conference room)