Events module Features/Benefits
Email notification to Admin, member
Automatic Generation for repeating events
Associate Members, Attributes
Search Events for keywords (in descriptions)
Events is a web-based Scheduling application to schedule HTML pages for dynamic appearance of otherwise normal static pages on the web. Events can be scheduled for specific venues (physical or virtual places) and then conflicts will be detected if someone else schedules the same venue. Each venue becomes a timeLine. Events can be organized into Events Series, with a Master Events Description, and other key attributes stored at the Events Series level. Individual Events can also have descriptions (e.g., ). When Events Details are displayed, both descriptions are reported.
- Automatic Generation for repeating events, on standard patterns, every day, every Monday, weekdays, weekends, M-W-F, T-Th, etc.
- Events can have an arbitrary number of Attributes, which can be used to generate reports on Events. Administrator can add these attributes as Check boxes, Select (drop-down) menus, Text fields, etc, and timeLine generates the HTML to add these to the Events entry form. Administrator does not have to program the HTML.
- Events can have Members Associated, in specific roles or positions (with editable descriptions).
- Members can self-associate themselves, or "sign-up" for Events.
- Email notification on Events entry to Administrator and Member entering the Event.
- Search all Events for keywords (in descriptions).
- Link Reservations of Resources to Events (e.g., projector and conference room)