Accounts is a full double-entry bookkeeping package that runs on top of any ODBC/SQL-compatible relation database software. It does not have a proprietary file structure, like most low-cost accounting packages, and offers XML export and import of data structures. Importing from popular desktop accounting software will be supported. Financial reports include Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Uses and Sources of Cash, Owner's Equity.
- Accounts timeLined onto your web site put your financial data within reach of all the members of your organization, securely and with appropriate access privileges.
- Multiple individuals can have financial data entry responsibilities.
- Financial oversight can be the responsibility of a CFO who may not normally be onsite, but can generate any reports online whenever necessary to keep on top of your finances.
- Normal as of... reporting ("Balance Sheet as of December 31, 2000") is augmented by powerful timeLines as if... reporting ("Balance Sheet as if August 15, 2000") which can reconcile all transactions to the as if date and balance your books at any moment in time.
- Future as if dates let you develop quick pro forma reports for financial projections.
- Unlimited Charts of Accounts architecture.
- Split-entry manual transactions.
- Integration with online e-commerce Shop Module, so invoices are posted automatically to Accounts Receivable.
- Transaction profiles can distribute to multiple accounts.
- Financial reports include Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Uses and Sources of Cash, Owner's Equity.